Thursday 17 October 2013

Redesigned and Revived

I'm back Readers and better than ever hopefully,
 
So after not posting for over a week due to the crazy ad problem that Blogger was having, I'm back.
 
As you can see Babysitting in Sweet Valley has a new colour scheme that I think is far superior to it's previous design.
 
Anyway I read two Nightmare Hall books - Monster and Truth or die - during my absence which I might do re-caps for. Please comment if you want them.
 
I'll be reading Deadly Attraction after my current read so expect a currently reading post soon.
 
Before I go I'd just like to thank you all for your lovely feedback. I really appreciate it.
 
If you liked this post please don't forget to Comment.
 
Don't forget to Follow this Blog and Share the love with your friends!
 
Bye for now,
Mimi
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I've never read Nightmare Hall, but it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. They're perfect for Halloween.

      Delete